Apr. 08, 2020
I believe everyone knows that PP card boxes are currently widely used Card Games packaging materials, so what are the advantages of PP materials compared to other materials?
1. The PP material is environmentally friendly.
2. The difference between PP and PVC can be clearly distinguished from appearance and feel. The PP card box feels hard and the PVC is relatively soft. The best test method is to burn these two materials with an open flame. The black dust is PVC and the PP is not. It can also be distinguished from the smell, PVC has a choking smell, while PP is odorless.
PP Cards Box
Identification by combustion identification method:
1. PP is easy to burn, melt and drip, and the burning flame state is less yellow and blue smoke. It continues to burn after leaving the fire, and the smell of petroleum.
2. PVC is difficult to burn, melts and softens, and the burning flame state is yellowish to greenish with smoke, extinguished from the fire, and irritating sourness.
PP cartridge is a kind of thermoplastic resin made by polymerizing propylene. There are three configurations: isotactic, random and syndiotactic. Industrial products use isotactic as the main component. PP also includes copolymers of propylene and a small amount of ethylene. Usually a translucent colorless solid, odorless and non-toxic. Due to the regular structure and high crystallization, the melting point is as high as 167 ℃, heat resistance, products can be steam sterilized is its outstanding advantage.
1. Non-toxic, odorless, low density, strength, stiffness, hardness and heat resistance are better than low-pressure polyethylene. It can be used at about 100 degrees. It has good electrical properties and high-frequency insulation. It is not affected by humidity, but it changes at low temperatures. Brittle, not wear-resistant, easy to age. Suitable for general mechanical parts, corrosion-resistant parts and insulation parts. Common acid and alkali organic solvents have almost no effect on it and can be used in tableware.
2. Combustion characteristics: It is flammable and will continue to burn after being separated from the fire. The upper end of the fire is yellow, the lower end is blue, and there is a small amount of black smoke. When it burns, it dissolves and drops. It emits a petroleum smell.
3. Hard PVC has good tensile, bending, compression and impact resistance, and can be used alone as a structural material.
4. The softness, elongation at break, and cold resistance of soft PVC will increase, but brittleness, hardness, and tensile strength will decrease.
5. PVC has good electrical insulation properties, can be used as low-frequency insulation materials, and its chemical stability is also good. Due to the poor thermal stability of PVC, heating for a long time will cause decomposition, release HCL gas, and change the color of PVC. Therefore, its application range is narrow, and the use temperature is generally between 15 and 55 degrees.
6.PVC is difficult to burn and extinguishes from the fire, but when burning, the upper end of the fire is yellow, the lower end is green, and there is white smoke. When burning, the rubber is soft and emits a pungent odor of hydrochloric acid. PVC is slightly poisonous, but also has food grade PVC. The abbreviation of PVC. There are two kinds of hard and soft.
7. Divided into two types: toxic and non-toxic. The hard plastic used in family life is basically PVC. Such as water pipes, wire sheaths. Plastic carbonated beverage bottles, PP Cards Box, etc. are made of PP and can withstand a little pressure. In addition, there is a tool case with the bottom and cover integrated, which can be opened and closed repeatedly without hinges.